Coffee Blend - 40% Brazilian Mogiana Arabica, 40% Vietnamese Robusta, 10% Javanese Robusta, 10% Rwandan Arabica.
Why Tiki Tonga Blend No.8?
A BIG contender with a powerful kick
Tiki Tonga Preparation Notes
Best enjoyed as a post -workout milky drink. With its high Robusta content, even with a short extraction the caffeine level will perk you up and keep you going after a long session. Strong enough to balance even a large amount of milk, providing an intense flavoured caffeine hit with energy replacement calories and some protein to boot.
The No.8 is strong yet smooth, a true carrier of sweet notes of caramelised sugar, sticky toffee pudding and roasted nuts.
Why Tiki Tonga Coffee Roasters?
Tiki Tonga Coffee is a roastery that infuses a mutual love of coffee and sport. Sourcing only the finest beans from across the globe, Tiki Tonga Coffee Roasters craft the most refined blends, with unlimited care and dedication. Offering flavours that will elevate the senses and pack the winning punch.
Tiki Tonga's Capsules
Tiki Tonga Coffee Roasters have upgraded the capsules to Aluminium in order to achieve the perfect extraction every time. They are 100% Recyclable and available now in all four of our distinctive blends!
- 100% Recyclable Aluminum Capsules - Nespresso Compatible
- Ethically sourced and expertly roasted. From the mountains, washed, roasted and enjoyed
- At Tiki Tonga Coffee it is our aim to produce the best coffee for active people
- Coffee Blend - Brazilian Mogiana Arabica, Vietnamese Robusta, Javanese Robusta, Rwandan Arabica
- Official Coffee Supplier of Saracens Rugby Club