Coffee Blend - 40% Brazilian Mogiana Arabica, 40% Colombian Arabica, 20% Honduran Arabica
Why Tiki Tonga Blend No.12?
The No.12 is delicately balanced, full bodied and puts in a powerful hit.
Hint of Tiki Tonga Fragrances
Notes of fruit and nut chocolate with a rich mouthfeel and a long-lasting distinguished chocolate finish. Preparation notes - Enjoy black to appreciate this 100% Arabica blend, great in the evening after dinner as a single shot of espresso with its lower caffeine content you won't be up all night.
The No.12 is delicately balanced, full bodied and puts in a powerful hit. Notes of fruit and nut chocolate with a rich mouthfeel and a long-lasting distinguished chocolate finish.
Why Tiki Tonga Coffee Roasters Tiki Tonga Coffee is a roastery that infuses a mutual love of coffee and sport. Sourcing only the finest beans from across the globe, Tiki Tonga Coffee Roasters craft the most refined blends, with unlimited care and dedication. Offering flavours that will elevate the senses and pack the winning punch.
Tiki Tonga's Capsules
Tiki Tonga Coffee Roasters have upgraded the capsules to Aluminium in order to achieve the perfect extraction every time. They are 100% Recyclable and available now in all four of our distinctive blends!
- 100% Recyclable Aluminum Capsules - Nespresso Compatible
- Ethically sourced and expertly roasted. From the mountains, washed, roasted and enjoyed
- At Tiki Tonga Coffee it is our aim to produce the best coffee for active people
- Coffee Blend - Honduran Arabica, Kenyan Arabica, Brazilian Mogiana Arabica, Indian Washed Robusta
- Official Coffee Supplier of Saracens Rugby Club