Tiki Tonga headed over to Taste Of London festival last week to watch the talented De'Longhi team in action at the De'Longhi Coffee Club featuring Tiki Tonga Coffee. Mimi Head of Brand at De'Longhi UK caught snapping in our title pic, has the summer sunshine hair 😎. There was some superb coffee making going on - a fab afternoon pick-me-up, together with hints and tips on how to use their latest bean to cup machines. It certainly attracted the 'coffee curious'. For the foodies amongst us, we were treated to food demonstrations by celebrity chef Theo Michaels. His 'Coffee Glazed Side Salmon' with our No.#12 The All Rounder went down a storm with the crowds. The days were finished off with coffee infused cocktails, with and without alcohol, but always with coffee! Check out Theo's salmon recipe here...
- 1kg Side salmon, skin on, deboned
- 125ml No.#12 Espresso style
- 15ml honey
- pinch salt | pepper
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- Pre-heat oven to 200°c.
- In a saucepan, mix together all the ingredients (except the salmon) bring to the boil, reduce by half or until you reach a consistency of cream. Remove from the pan and let cool. It will thicken more as it does.
- Place the side of salmon on a lightly oiled baking tray, liberally spoon over the coffee glaze and roast the salmon in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Once removed form the oven, spoon over any glaze from the tray onto the salmon and serve whole for everyone to help themselves.
- Serve with buttered new potatoes and steamed vegetables.
Theo in action, adding the finishing touches to his delicious salmon recipe!
Coffee Expert Maria demonstrating with our No.#12 The All Rounder, she loves our coffee 😍 😍 !
If you attempt this at home, we'd love to see your comments and pictures 👩🍳👩🍳!