Coffee Blend - 30% Honduran Arabica, 30% Kenyan Arabica, 30% Brazilian Mogiana Arabica, 10% Indian Washed Robusta
Why Tiki Tonga Blend No.9?
A controlled and clean player with fruity acidity and a medium body. Malty, nutty profiles pass throughout the No.9 and bright, citrus notes give off a snappy finish.
Tiki TongaPreparation notes
With some big flavour Arabica's and a small amount of Robusta, this blend really lends itself to a black coffee for your first coffee of the day. Prepare using a cafetiere or using an espresso machine to make an Americano or a simple pour -over method to extract maximum flavour. Serve with a small amount of cream if you'd like to sweeten your morning brew!
A controlled and clean player with fruity acidity and a medium body. Malty, nutty profiles pass throughout the No.9, and bright, citrus notes give off a snappy finish.
Why Tiki Tonga Coffee Roasters
Tiki Tonga Coffee is a roastery that infuses a mutual love of coffee and sport. Sourcing only the finest beans from across the globe, Tiki Tonga Coffee Roasters craft the most refined blends, with unlimited care and dedication. Offering flavours that will elevate the senses and pack the winning punch.
Tiki Tonga's Capsules
Tiki Tonga Coffee Roasters have upgraded the capsules to Aluminium in order to achieve the perfect extraction every time. They are 100% Recyclable and available now in all four of our distinctive blends!
- 100% Recyclable Aluminum Capsules - Nespresso Compatible
- Ethically sourced and expertly roasted. From the mountains, washed, roasted and enjoyed
- At Tiki Tonga Coffee it is our aim to produce the best coffee for active people
- Coffee Blend - Honduran Arabica, Kenyan Arabica, Brazilian Mogiana Arabica, Indian Washed Robusta
- Official Coffee Supplier of Saracens Rugby Club